I have a selection of packages for you to choose the one that best suits your plans.
Perfect for couples planning to tie the knot in the presence of their two witnesses.
- Award winning, professional and experienced celebrant – focused on you and your guests enjoying an unforgettable day whilst ensuring your day runs to plan and is relaxed and fun
- An obligation free initial catchup (Video chat or Southern Gold coast coffee/beer)
Full Service Ceremony
Perfect for couples planning a complete ceremony celebration
Inclusions are as above plus:
- In person Planning meeting – to sign the required legal docs and discuss your wedding plans in more detail
- Preparation of a custom ceremony to ensure your ceremony is a celebration of your love in your style
- Premium audio equipment – I’ve invested a lot into refining my equipment to ensure your guests enjoy a world class experience (For the sound lovers reading this, my Bose speakers are paired with Sennheiser Audio Equipment to deliver unbeatable sound quality and reliability)
- On the day: A professional, fun and experienced celebrant (and MC if booked) to ensure you and your guests and an unforgettable day!
- Early Arrival: As a professional, I will be there early to ensure audio setup/sound check is completed before the arrival of your guests… and we have some background tunes to create some ambience when everyone rolls in!
- Pre-Ceremony Check in: Where logistically possible, I’ll pop by and say hi to you and your bridal party to help soothe the nerves and share some insight/instructions on what to expect at the ceremony!
- Your ceremony: Your custom ceremony will be delivered in your style to be a true reflection of you and your partners love! Having an experienced celebrant at the helm ensuring your celebrations run smoothly and to plan.
- Music Management “DJ Services” during the ceremony – I have a wireless connection to my audio equipment to allow me to control your ceremony music which ensures there’s no inconvenience to the “chosen guest” and also that there are no mishaps (If you’re planning to enjoy a live musician during your ceremony, I’ll still have your songlist ready on my equipment as backup ready to go)
- Travel: Travel to and from your wedding day within 1.5hrs drive from Burleigh Heads, QLD (Toowoomba, Yamba and Karoomba Vineyard weddings don’t attract a travel fee)
- Preparation and Lodgement of your wedding paperwork; I even offer my couples the option for me to process their post wedding application for your official certificate (this is usually completed by the couple 2 weeks post wedding… but I’d prefer you to enjoy your honeymoon!) (ask about this optional extra)
For couples who whish to ensure their special evening goes as planned and includes plenty of laughs!*
Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you and your guests will have a fun filled reception with a professional MC on the task.
I get to know my couples quite well during the formation of your custom ceremony, so I can flow your desired energy/style through into the evenings celebrations!
*Also a popular option for couples who; (a) dont wish to put the “pressure” of public speaking on any of their guests / (b) dont “trust” any of their guests with a microphone once the night becomes a little more jovial!
*** Some time of day/day of the week restrictions may apply